Thursday, January 10, 2013

♪Dying in a Winter Wonderlaaaand ♪

Today is lame because I haven't lost anything since those two pounds.

I should really exercise, or just be patient... I don't know.

I got my period yesterday too so maybe there's bloating? I honestly don't think so but whatever.

I won't give up! I'll just keep focussed, and by the magic of science, I will lose weight.

I legit almost died yesterday, I swear! It's really snowy and icy and slippery here, and when I was driving down this curvy hill to go to work, I started sliding towards the cliff! And then I turned and started sliding towards incoming traffic! Then towards the cliff again, and once more towards traffic.

It was soooo scary, I was shaking so hard that my foot could barely press on the gas after!

Other than that, I really have no stories...

The cleaning boy at work is so adorable, oh my god. I feel like such a cougar (he's two years younger) lol BUT HE SMELLS SO GOOD. Before he left work last night I got him to stir up some yellow frosting for me (I don't have any strength in my arms, okay?) and in exchange I had to bring him his coat lol not really equal difficulty but whatever. And he was taking forever to stir up my frosting so while I was just standing there I put on his coat because apparently, I am SO LAZY that I can't even hold a coat, I have to wear it.

AND GUESS WHAT. HIS COAT SMELLS AMAZING TOO. SURPRISE, SURPRISE.

Why don't all guys wear cologne? That's like my biggest weakness. A super ugly guy could walk by me and if he smells good, it's like 100+ bonus points.

Anyway, back to another day of an apple, pb+j, and soup.

Better see some results sooooooon.

Tomorrow I'm going for lunch with my mom which will replace my pb+j, but I probably won't have my apple either. And depending on the size of the lunch, I also might not have my soup.

Then, on Saturday I'm going out with B to Subway, so I'll have salad instead of my soup for dinner.

And finally, on Sunday my dad is apparently having lunch with me. He just lost his job so I'm not sure if he actually will follow through with it. But if we do go out, I'll probably have salad again and skip the soup.

How did this short, nothing to say post end up so long?

I hope everyone is well! And Starshine, thanks so much for your encouraging words, I love youuu! ♥♥

Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment