Saturday, October 15, 2011

Why?

Why am I carving the word fat into my thigh multiple times at 2:30 in the morning (with my pathetic little pin because I've never done any self-harm before)?

Probably for the same reason that I wrote all over my fat stomach in permanent ink this morning,

Because there's room to. I'm so fat, that I mind as well remind myself why I hate it.

When I change in the morning/night, I see how I hate myself, on my stomach.
Hopefully when I walk around tomorrow, I'll feel the sting of pain and remember why I'm buying yogurt and diet pills.

Maybe, just maybe, in a world of darkness, I can guide myself to the light.

♥, Mint.

1 comment:

  1. hey starshine

    it will be okay. we will both turn this around. I know we can, we will, we will not fail.

    right now, tell yourself you can do this.

    tomorrow, you stick to a plan. i will to. and make it less extreme just for the day. that way we might both actually get back on track!

    i love you, i know we can get back to our former glory and conquer the fat and make it thin. WE CAN WE WILL.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete